Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Had a nice lunch today. My colleagues treated me to lunch at the restaurant in our building. The portion was humongous and I couldn't finish it. I'm still snacking of cheese pretzels though. Thought that since babies drink milk to help their little brains develop, cheese, which is made of milk would help revive my brain cells. Supposed to be writing an article for the newsletter, but my brain refuses to cooperate. I guess you can tell since I'm eating cheese pretzels to revive my brain cells instead of just simply gettin a packet of milk. Only thought of it on the way up. I think I'm down with eunicism... helppp... article's due at 5. Maybe I can give it to Sheryl tmr.

Be meeting Pammie later at Holland V for dinner and pass her her paradise tix. Yayy... thai express for dinner! Not the food I'm looking forward to- was thinking of the watermelon lime freeze introduced by Darr. Going to get some things for my coleagues too

No comments: