Saw the most stunning array of porn pop ups while trying to get into Vijay's blog. Thank god no one was in the room with me or I'll die from embarrassment. Btw, 'stunning array' doesn't mean that I'm enjoying it k? I'm just dumbfounded. They strike when you are least expecting it. Shesh... I hope the company doesn't think that I'm surfing porn. :S
Does anyone know how do porn pop-ups target coms? This is one mystery I can't solve. I think there's a conspiracy between blogspot and porno sites. Kena the same thing while going to someone else's blog another day. I think porn companies don't understand the meaning of people closing their pop-ups- it means NO... get that bloody thing out of my faceeeee! Instead, more pop-ups will appear after you close one. Makes a person feel like hanging the person who created pop-ups to dry in the nearest desert and tickling the bottom of his feet with cactus, TOGETHER with the person who started those 'pass this on or you'll die' emails AND the people people with stellar IQ who obediently heed those 'warnings'. Tsk tsk
Ok... shall stop complaining. Xav told me that she and Candy had thought of a fool-proof plan for me to kiss someone under the mistletoe. I can't help having the urge to run far far away and I can't help feeling apprehensive when those 2 closest friends of mine say mention anything remotely close to the word 'foolproof', despite their well-meaning intentions. No, Xav... I ain't going anywhere near the person.
By the way, what's with mistletoe and kissing?
ps: nice flag? swiped it from the shared blog with xav and lettie. hee
No comments:
Post a Comment