Speaking of Shupz, had a nice conversation with her last night. Hmm.. ok, maybe 'nice conversation' would not be a correct term for it. Makes everything sound so... peaceful..sweet... and well, something that tai tais have over hi-tea at Ritz Carlton. :D Was so happpy to hear her calling 'Pearrrrrrl.' the moment I said hello. I immediately followed up with an equally whiney 'Shupiiiiinnnnnng.' :D Yup, smug partners unite~! We were talking crap the whole time and bitching about people who like to use words like 'mi', 'sollie'... tsk tsk,which is like so friggin annoying to read. Anyz, after the conversation, I felt veri happi (i can hear shuping's nerves stretching) and revitalised. Meaning: I feel like myself again. ;) Thanks Shup! Btw, I want my chewing gum before it expires ok?!!!
Spent 2 hours on friendster writing testimonials and replying mails. Wrote Dom a nice testimonial. No sarcasm intended, its really a nice one cos I thought she deserved it. The first one was too mean, but I love it. Heh.
Hmm... not sure if you can sense it but I don't really feel like blogging today, feeling a little... tired. Alright, gtg. Sorry if the post's hard to read since my thoughts are not flowing well- not unlike a congested anus. =P
|
No comments:
Post a Comment