I'm HAPPY!! I'm a happy person ;) There's not much reason to be happy, but I still am :D I got approached by a disgusting old buaya staring down my button down shirt and asking me for my no. and I'm still happy. I'm freezing to death in this room of mine and I'm still happy. I miss all my friends and I'm still happy. I think I made the wrong choice for I.S and I'm still happy. I am trying to simplify a writeup and having problems and I'm still happy.
Why??
Cos... I buttoned up my second button and told the buaya to fuck off, I know I won't be that cold after eating... I can see my friends very soon when we arrange to meet up, I'm sure I'm going to enjoy next sem and after simplifying the writeup, I can move on to do more things :) Yup yup, that's why I'm happy and smiling. Last but not least, I'll be meeting Ting to watch her friend's gig on Sunday! So many things to look forwrd to, how can I not be happy?
Happy Days! Bottoms Up!
and now... tell me what should i do about u?
_____________________update @ 6.01pm
Still in the office, there was a heavy downpour just now and now that it stopped, i see the rainbow! It's so pretty!
No comments:
Post a Comment