Monday, December 15, 2003

Happy Birthday Xaviere!


Lunch time again! Having mee sua for lunch, but not too hungry though... argh... weekend was good. Dar and Xav came over to my place on Fri, but mahjong session was cancelled cos Lettie had to do her hair and go to her aunt's place. They didn't stay over. Met Dar after work on Sunday and we shopped ard Bugis Village... saw a very nice pair of heels there which I'm definately going to get. Hehe... Has everyone's pay arrived yet?? Mine hasn't and there's so many things that I need to get and I also need to pay my bills. Faint~ Darr got me a top. Hee.

Sunday was good too cos it's my brother's birthday; got him a zippo and thank god my dad was already asleep when I got home on Sat, he'll probably flip if he saw. Tell ya sth... I was a little uncomfortable during my bro's birthday steamboat. I dunno... you can call it jealousy or sth, not really either... my mum got my bro and ang pao and lots of stuff for steamboat, roasted duck and dad was thinking of getting a cake... then I was thinking compared to my birthday... my mum gave me and ang pao and that was it, she asked me to choose between money or food and of cos I said money... they weren't at home when I got back from my exams that day. I feel a little hurt about it. But I guess its alright, I had my classmates and my other friends to celebrate with... and I did enjoy myself a lot. ")

By the way, what is everyone choosing for their IS modules today?

*Update: Be taking Principles of Mgt + Poetry and Drama for I.S
Feeling guilty about not picking something more useful like French or Japanese.. always wanted to learn German as it'll probably come in handy when I save enough to visit Germany and Russia after I grad. But I guess after last sem, I just wanted something where I can breeze through. I've already taken POM in TP before... and Poetry and Drama will probably help in TV production next sem.

No comments: