In an especially giggly mood today. Considering that I slept at 2 and kept waking up in the middle of the night. Btw, before I continue... I'll like to make an announcement- VIJAY IS MAD, MAD MAD MAD!!
Ok, or is that much of a surprise? :D Hey hey... you guys received my sms or not?? Can we go Marina South tmr? Can we go Marina South tmr? Can we go Marina South tmr?? Ok, I know I'm repeating but CAN WE GO MARINA SOUTH for kite-flying and curry-slurping (slurping.) tomorrow??? Ting, Shupz and I are in for it, waiting for the remaining 3 to answer. I need to see you guys tmr, I'm dying... I'm suffering from withdrawal symptoms: I laugh to myself, I'm eating a lot at times and almost nothing at other times, I stare into space and wonder what you people are doing, I... well you get the gist yah? I can even hear a nice fish swimming in some waters telling me that it's about to be caught and cooked for curry fish head tmr. (i sound every bit as mad as vijay, but of course i can never be like him- i can never be boringly mad.)
Anyz, I'll be getting my pay on Mon, I'm not sure how much it is but I'm feeling really happyyy!
Gosh, bubble headed carmen just replied and said she cant meet on weekends cos she gotta help out at her mum's place.. how?? *sigh I want everyone to be here...
:(
No comments:
Post a Comment