Monday, December 22, 2003

Just finished uploading xav's birthday pics. Hee... think everyone must be thinking: finally. Sorry that I took so long, Xav. Wanted to do everything at one go and I swear it really takes a long time cos there's just too many steps- got to resize the pics and brighten them... then rename them from my com so its easier to upload and then upload them to yahoo which is like so damn slow and always stuck, then racking my brains for captions. (hee... that's like a lot of excuses isn't it? but its true la)

Had a great weekend and I'm quite sorry to see it ending off to another busy work week. Lett and Xav came over on Fri, rotted ard... watched tv and then they left and Shupz came to stay over. Had a good night talking with her (as usual) and exchanging funny views on a lot of things. Left for work in the morning and reached home to have lunch with Shup... rotted for quite some time and then we went town. Saw a very nice jam session outside far east and Shup had a hair job... she looks so cool! *whistles* Fanny and Darr came down too. Walked ard with Darr before meeting Shup and Fanny again for dinner, shopped ard somemore before Fanny and Shupz left for home while Darr and I continued to walk ard. Got home with Darr to a rather tense situation but nevermind... I don't think I want to mention it here.

Sun was good too ;) met Ting to watch her friend's gig. Moren Tree (or was it tea) Estate- they are absolutely fantastic. Saw a few mcmers there too. Eunice came and we shopped ard, bumped into melly in zara :) Shopped ard somemore then we went home. So tired. Which explains the boring and narrative blog. Am sorry- that's what happens when brains are nicotine sodden.

No comments: