Monday, December 22, 2003

Noon update.

I'm so tired. Shupz, I'm suffering from the same 'misery' as you... I tell myself every monday that I'll spend every weekend at home to catch up on my sleep, but I always don't. I'm so darned tired now cos I slept at 5. Was editing the pics then called darr to talk... hung up at 3 then I lay there and I couldn't sleep. I don't know why. Now, there seems to be this permanant ache at the centre of the shoulders. I want a massage, I want a stripper (grin)... hell I want a stripper who gives massages. Are there any good strippers in the market that gives massages, plays violin... harp... piano, funny, considerate, wears glasses, cooks... blah? I sound like I'm looking for a husband. Nay... husbands just need to be rich, rich enough to pay for the big fat alimony every month when we get a divorce. No other qualities needed. *radar: superficial brat alert*

Still feeling pretty disorientated.

Btw. Darr managed to get a room at The Oriental for Christmas!! Yayyy~! If anyone wants to drop by, call me ok? ;)

Anys, have you ever done something for the sake of doing it cos of ur principles even though that was the last thing that you wanted to do cos you know it's going to hurt yet those &^$&$# principles made you carry on?

Just a question, no other meaning.

No comments: