Lunching...
I don't even know what to type here... please forgive if the blog's irrelevant, incomprehensible and jumpy. I'm too tired to arrange my thoughts.
Lucky Ting's having buffet lunch at Trader's now... xmas lunch. tsk... lucky girl =)
Haven't been able to sleep recently, no idea why. Time to look for Guss; ask her if she has any sleeping pills.
Saw 2 free riders (literally) today morning. This shameless guy happily hopped up the back door of a bus and every one stared... not sure if he's embarassed cos he had artfully hidden his face behind a pair of shades. Then he moved next to me and i looked up and gave him a bored+disainful+contemptous stare (in short: evil look) and stifled a yawn. Think my crabbiness was due to the lack of sleep. Anys, as if the bus wasn't crowded enough, another shameless guy bounded up the steps of the back door... Bu then I was too tired to look, was busy enjoying the silence when half the busload of passengers stopped chattering and stared at the offending human. Was msging Peng anyway, she saw her Toro lookalike again. Darn... why don't I see anyone cute on my bus?
There are so many things that I want to say but I can't say. Tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment