Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Just left the pot luck. The food was nice and there's my fav. smoked salmon. Hee... didn't really eat though. Was puking a lot in the morning... the same thing occurred yesterday too. Was a little frightened just now. Morning sickness?? lol... Not been feeling too well recently, been having insomnia... it's most frustrating cos you are so tired and you can't sleep. Then you'll keep getting headaches and I guess that's why I puked? I'm so tired, I need to sleep.

Anys, got a shock during the pot luck. Was contemplating if I should eat and then suddenly a rather small man said to the whole room 'I'm leaving, Merry Christmas everbody!' looked carefully and I realised its the Minister himself. He was standing next to me and I didn't know! Gosh. He seems quite nice and jovial. =)

Town last night was ulta ultra crowded. Met Peng Peng outside Marriot and we saw Eunice's mum... lol... chatted with her and she suddenly asked if we've eaten. I had a sudden feeling of deja vu: each time I head to Eunice's house for projects or just simply to slack (yes... i actually go all the way to serangoon central/gardens to slack when i stay so far away), her mum will always ask if we've eaten dinner and if we say we're going out to eat... (we are not pretending or acting shy, as most food-loving people should know, Serangoon Gardens' home to the nicest food ard... argh can't wait for chomps to reopen) she'll insist that we eat at her house and cook a whole pot of beehoon for us. Anys, at that moment, I was half-expecting that she'll produce a wok of beehoon infront of me and shupz and insist that we eat. :D Oops! We love Eunice's mum, she's such a nice lady, though I can't say the same for her elder daughter. Heh. Eunice, remember the banana episode? Hehe... when ur mum cut a super large del monte and proceeded to give half to me and I just stared at it cos I hate bananas and ur mum was like 'Pearl, don't be shy! Eat! Fruits are good for ur body!' she then looked at me encouragingly, waiting for me to eat. I just stared at the much-hated yellow thing and took a tentative bite then gave her a weak smile. Stupid Eunice was laughing the whole time. Comical situation; something I'll never forget. =)

Went shopping and bummed into Meiyee.. the giftshop episode with shupz and her was hilarious. :D Said something about Meiyee's eyebags and she she said I was mean... tsk! Shopped and I bought a top and bag from topshop and warehouse. Teehee.. nothing like retail therapy. Too bad I didn't bring my bro's discount card. Met Pearly and Melly and their friends and then went home. By then, my headache had come to such a point that with each step I make, I could feel my brain thumping. Tried to ignore it but on the bus ride home, I wished I took a cab instead.

Christmas plans later... hehe... it'll be a nice christmas :D but first, I need to go home for some much-needed zzz.

Boring narrative blog again. *sigh

No comments: