Thursday, December 25, 2003

Merry Christmas!!

I just woke up! I just woke up! So happy! lol :) It's been so long since I slept for such a long time. Ah bliss... esp when I havent been able to sleep for more than 4 hours everyday.

Yest was nice because of my friends and terrible becos of the crowd. The crowd was sooo scary. Met up with Xav first and we had to negotiate with the crowd in town. Then Darr came to join us and we headed for Spins which unexpectedly and thankfully... has got seats. Whew. Then Edward and Kuan Hua came down followed by Ting... was waiting for Pearly and Melly to come. Poor Xav was so tired the whole night as she haven't slept since zouking the night before. Had a good time crapping. =) Too bad Shupz weren't here, or we would've laughed even more till we probably can't even stand.

Pearly and Melly came at about 1130... then Xav had to go off and meet her love. All of us then went monks with 2 of them. LOL... so funny can? Was rushing off so we could get to the countdown in time. Thank god we managed to reach there just before 12. We were so horrible, stealing other ppl's cab right infront of the faces. Opps!

Didn't go in though... something is stopping me I guess. Ah nevermind. Saw Shawn (xbb) there, so happy! He introed Ting and I to his friends. They looked so funny, positively drunk.

Poor Melly was sick too. We waited for Sheena and Pearly to come out while darr, was starving. Sorry darr... I think you know what I mean right? Had supper at ard 3 and we sat there for some time. Wanted to go visit Guss before that, miss this friend of mine so much. In the end, she came down after work... She came with Judy and after a while, the rest went off and I joined them.

Had wanted to watch sunrise at the esplanade. But was too tired, cabbed to Guss's house where we intended to drink Baileys and chat. But in the end, I fell asleep while she bathed. If I were to drink anything, I can probably forget about getting home. In the end, we just chatted. Feel so touched, she is such a dear friend. I said that I feel as though I wasn't good enough for the person I like. She immediately said it was the other way round. I really think otherwise. But still, I feel touched by what she said, always standing up for me one way or another. Thanks Guss. You said I was a copycat last night when you thanked me for the friendship and I said the same thing back. =) I meant it and there was no other way I could put it. Thanks, love you.

Got home at 6++... after washing up- I couldn't sleep again. Hee... took the pills from Melly and went online, chatted with Meiyan and by the time I logged off, the med took effect and I zonked out... all the way till now. Happy man!

No comments: