Lunch time.
Just had a smoke, stood there for some time alone, thinking.
Should I or should I not tell? You are talking about a very proud girl here; me. I really don't know. Why tell someone when I'm certain that the person doesn't feel the same way as I do. Anne told me to tell cos it'll make me feel better. I don't have that courage. I'm not brave and most of all, I've never told someone how I feel before. Not in my life. What should I do? It's been bothering me for some time.
I really don't know.
Bought nasi lemak even though I do not have the appetite for lunch.
Met up with my loves, Lett, Xav, Candy dar and Shup at Spins yesterday. Xav had her tattoo done, quite a nice one. :) Keny and Nic came later. I'm so happy to see Shup even though we spent the whole time irritating the hell out of each other. lol. Eunice, Ting, Carmen and Vijay, I miss you all a lot. I'm so mushy, gosh.
No comments:
Post a Comment