Thursday, December 11, 2003

Another almost-daily lunch update in my freezer-like room. I'm trembling as I eat and type... Brrrr... The air-con control which my colleague discovered last week doesn't seem to be helping even though I've pushed the temperature all the way to 30 degrees... we have therefore concluded that the remote has spolit and that we will be on the way to being the first people to freeze to death in sunny Singapore. *stares out of the window with glistening eyes, at the beautiful rays of sunlight hitting the trees and buildings lightly with its welcoming warmth... lifts trembling hands up to touch the windows, vainly hoping to absorb heat into the cold palms* -->> god... i'm such a pest :D

(try to imagine... me wearing spag top, cardigan, pants and my ultra thick hard rock cafe jacket the other day and I'm still shaking)

Anyz, not sure if she'll see this but... Happy Birthday to You, Adelynn! Sent her an extremely irritating birthday greeting which I think she will poke me with her long nails if she sees.

Met up with Pearly after work yesterday, got home to change first and I was greeted by my mum's ever friendly majong kakis- well and most importantly, the food that they always bring. Met Pearly and boy.. we really walked a lot yesterday... walked from Lucky Plaza to Paragon to look for her friend, then to Taka to look at the toy fair, and then all the way down to Tanglin Mall (yes, we walked) to look at snow aka foam, which had already stopped when we got there, then from Tanglin Mall, all the way back down to Taka, then to Emerald for BK and then to PS. It was nice though... wasn't that tired, was chatting and crapping all the way. She kept trying to guess who's the person that I ... uh huh... yup and I kept my mouth firmly shut.

Still thinking about what to do with that person. My dearest friends, thanks for all the advice you gave in the previous entry, I feel as though I seem to be wasting ur efforts, but I really need to think it through before I do anything about it. Cos, I'm a proud, stupid and cowardly person.

No comments: