Finished lunch not long ago and I'm dying... I'm having headache and cramps... argh.... feel like going home, but I can't. Not right. =(
Saw my results yesterday and I felt like dying even more... but thankfully, I've gotten over it. Went home after work yesterday... changed and went to meet Darr and Xav in town. Had dinner... shopped around, saw my coursemates and I realised how much I missed school. LOL... this is probably one of the rare times I'll say something like that.
Went Spinelli and THEN Domina came over to look for Xav. Tee hee... Xav, she is so sweet to you... tsktsk... Look, someone actually came to look for you in the afternoon, brought your laptop home so that you don't have to carry it around... and meet you at night when you're about to go home to pass it back to you.. and meanwhile, she also checked ur C drive and defrag your com for you... I feel touched for you ok. I'll fall in love if someone's so sweet and thoughtful towards me. I think Dom's rather scared of me, she think's I'm going to bite her head off. (story: she mistook me for some ah lian which she hated in our sec sch and since she doesn't really know how I look like, she presumed that I was the lian and started calling me all sorts of names- then she realised that I wasn't the ah lian and she was quite quite embarassed about it) But I didn't, everything's over... I mean how bad can I be to someone who is so good to my buddy? Besides.. I'm not a fierce person by nature.
Hmmm... got to go back to work already... shesh, really feel quite terrible now. Just want to lie down on my warm, cozy bed to sleep. A few more hours to go... besides I guess I should thank god that my fellow intern has located the switch for the aircon in our room. It's actually tucked in some corner... at least the room isn't like a refrigerator now and my typing is better since my hands are no longer frozen.
_____________________ @ 5.28pm
Shesh.. I just completed a power point template and sent it to my colleague... then i waited and waited and waited... and I realised the the damn file is 16,298 kb... shesh... its so darned big!! Forgot to change the pic format from tiff to jpg. Argh! It's going to take her a long time to open it... feel so bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment