Saturday, December 06, 2003

Argh... was having the grandmother of cramps (for male readers' i'm sorry if i had made u feel squirmish). Didn't go for work... shesh, don't feel very good about that.

Mum brought be to the doctor and I think she (the doc) was highly irritated with me. She got me to lie on the bed so that she could poke my stomach (ok, maybe ok her part, she didn't take it as poking... its a brief diagnosis, but on my part, it was a different thing all together.). Her hands were very cold when she touched my tummy and I kept giggling like an idiot cos it felt very ticklish. She kept asking me not to move and even threatened to tie me up. After a while, she gave up and told my mum that I'm the most ticklish and giggly girl patient she ever had. At that point, I felt quite overwhelmed cos she wasn't exactly very young. So imagine how many years of practice she had and how I was the MOST ticklish and giggly girl she had ever seen. Argh.

Feel like staying at home the whole day, but I don't want to waste my Saturday... Dar'll be coming over for claypot rice and then we'll be meeting the rest later. Thank god that in exchange for that embarrassing experience with the doc, I've gotten my medicine. Wanted tell the doc that I'm 'suffering from insomnia' so that she could give me some sleeping pills but thought the better of it. :S

No comments: