For the first time since I joined MOT, I lost my appetite for lunch. No, its not work. It's my dear brother... called me in the morning and scolded me for not pulling the phone cord out after using the net... (story: you see, lucky me, my com got struck by lightning a few days ago and whenever I'm online, the phones can't be used at all, which I know, defeats the purpose of having broadband. Then my mum called her majong kaki's son and from the phone, diagnosed that my modem was disrupted by the lightning and I just took his word for it. I mean... I know nothing about the technical aspects of computer right? After an entire semester in TP studying the computer module, I still do not know what a freaking motherboard is. Then he said it'll cost $100 or more to replace it and I thought that since its my com, I'll have to pay for it, not my mum. So I'll fix it when I get my pay. Meanwhile I'll just try to remember to pull out the cord after using the net.) I forgot to do so last night and when he tried to call back, of course he couldn't get through... when he told me, I felt very bad, then he asked me why didn't I replace it. He said he told me that it could be done at singtel, which would've been a good point for arguement until you consider that he only told me about it at 10pm last night. Hello? Singtel doesn't open 24 hours daily! I told him that and he started ranting and raving and I just hung up.
Ok, matter reolved for the time being and I got ready to start work and at the same time, allow my blood pressure to drop from a dangerous level to merely a high. THEN he had to msg me and talk about his pet topic: "THE FAMILY THING." You know... the you don't care about the family... you are so selfish... you only care about your friends... cannot depend on you crap. Isn't it 2 different things altogether? He really knows how to hit the right button. THE FAMILY. What the fuck. He just likes to accuse me. Anys, being me, I obviously have to give him THE answer for his efforts and make him feel as pissed as I am... after that... hmmm... I switched of the phone and it would've stayed off and dead forever if I slammed it any harder onto the table. Thank god I didn't it's a present from Pearly.
The kind of irrelevant reasons ppl bring up during argements to gain the so-called upper hand by making pple feel guilty. Well.. doesn't work for me, I don't feel guilty. Cos I have no morals, remember?
No comments:
Post a Comment