When you wanna talk about someone not caring about the family, look at yourself first. Don't give me that long, senseless tirade when you don't do the same things for me. Don't accuse me of caring about my friends more than the family when you don't give a shit about me either... where were you last night when I called you and told you that I'm feeling sick and to call me when you leave town? You got back at 12. I got back at almost 2; thinking that you might still want to stay out. You were home long ago. How many times have you ever called to ask me what I want to eat? How often do I ever ask you to buy food for me, and during the few occasions that I asked you to do so, did you do it? Don't talk about family crap when you don't help to do chores. So are you happy now? Happy thinking that you won when I just kept quiet while you self-righteously threw accusations at me?
Oh well. You are just human.
Thank god I saw Shup's and Eunice's comments... they made me laugh in spite of my foul mood. Some things just doesn't change.
Eunice: I don't think of the person all the time lah. Just thought about it last night- don't worry about me. Go think about ur squash captain. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment