Another day at work again! Hmmm... feeling a little regretful now- because I didn't sleep enough yesterday. I told myself on Mon that I'll be spending the whole of Tue sleeping! Grrr...
Seems like my comment box has turned into some sort of battleground... hehehe... Eunice? We love you la... at least for me and Ting, though we suan you so much. What doesn't kill you will only make u stronger. lol... just joking. I miss you, you silly niaobu!
Had the weirdest of dreams last night... I dreamt that I was with Xav at the airport waiting for her Dom. Thankfully, the dream ended before I saw that awful person who's nice only to my dear xav... which I hate to say- is a good thing. Nah... ok, don't hate Dom. Then I dreamt that I was on an inflatable float alone and it was so fun... ok... actually there are more, but I think it had better end here.
I didn't of about my love though.
______________________
Lunching now... I really think I'm going to develop another layer to my tummy if I continue doing this everyday- buying lunch back to the office, eating at the desk and using the com at the same time, and then continue sitting there until I leave the office. I've lost 2 kg btw, even though my tummy is getting bigger. Guess its due to the np. of meals I eat as compared to the past; remember my plates of fried rice, fried rice and more fried rice? I miss school's fried rice! Sob!
Will some good soul kindly buy a pack of canteen 1's fried rice for me? With a nice, fat taiwanese sausage of you don't mind? Tee hee... ok... I'm a little disillusioned. Alright, gtg start work again~!
No comments:
Post a Comment