Got home a short while ago... just finished washing up and stuff... Surprisingly, I'm not tired at all. Still very wide-awake.
Had a nice Saturday, both at work and after. Work was nice, but guess it'll get more busy at the beginning of the week- was fiddling with the web- was quite fun. *grin* went home for lunch after that, slept, gave tuition, and then my student treated me and darling to dinner. We had chilli crabs, mantou and fish mee sua... omg... I really love the fish mee sua at River Valley!! Yum... don't really have a liking for crabs though and I was forced to eat an extra piece which I shared with dar. I feel really bad that she ordered so much... was really intending to only eat fish mee sua and she ordered and I oculdn't stop her. The waiter was only too glad to oblige. Be treating her to either Crystal Jade or Sushi Tei next week. It's only right. Went down to DC to look for Guss after that, miss her a lot. Saw Ray there too! It's been so long since I last saw her. Didn't talk much to her though.
Left for town after that with dar to meet pq. Watched them play pool and I watched soccer... chatted a while after that and now I'm home.
Don't understand why the person I like seems to be acting weirder and weirder. What's wrong with you? I'm sorry that I can be very critical at times- even towards the person I like. I'm sorry and I'm not sorry. I'm not perfect, far from it... the only excuse that I have for my attitude is that I'm only human. Ha... that's my favourite excuse for everyone's faults. Either that or I'll say something like 'its not a sin'. I'm not talking about the 10 commandments in the bible.. I'm referring to my weird principles. I think I draw line too close to the so-called wrong side. Guess its because I've always believed in this 'grey area' thing; Nothing is completely right or wrong. Not a good thing yah? Anyz, I hope the person'll get better soon. There's no way I can help, and I'm not sure if I'm patient enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment