Ahh.... something very scary happened today- just have the urge to blog it down. It happened on the way home. The bus was very crowded (as usual) and I was standing up. Was stoning until Shupz called. Chatted with her for a while and we hung up. THEN I turned around and saw the scariest thing ever. I just jumped. Ok... its not a thing, its a he. I'm not sure if I've ever told my mcm friends this- but I think Xav will know...
Used to work at the hospital and there's this very scary man who works in the same department as me- My friends and I think he's a perv. He's always staring at us whenever we walk past- we often have to climb up and down to retrieve documents and when we see him at that particular shelf, we'll always skip it and do other stuff... he's always staring at girls... the thing is that... most buayas will turn away when they catch you staring back at them- but this buaya... he doesn't. He just continues to stare at you and you start to feel very scared and conscious of yourself.
I was both scared and loathful of him. My friends didn't have such a hard time as me as they were all from mixed sch and are probably experts in the field of dealing with buayas. Me, the poor, sad greenhorn, unschooled in the ways of dealing with such people, was quite terrified. Beside, I had just graduated from Sec sch then and I was still rather... ermmm... timid. Yeah, timid. Look at me now... look at how mcm has changed me. Anyway, after 4mths... I finally quit. Yup, cos of him.
Ok, after that long story, I guess you should already know what I'm about to say right?? No, I didn't see him... I saw someone who looks A LOT like him!! That small built with the horrible thick moustache and that scary, stoned expression when staring at ppl. I really wanted to dart off and hide somewhere. Anyway, the last time I saw that horrible guy when visiting my colleagues, I actually hid behind a wall. I'm not trying to be funny, I'm really scared. I forgot his name already, and I don't want to recall it either... gosh...
Ok, anyway gtg for dinner now... be going to look for Candy later, might be staying over... its been so long since I last saw her... 6mths or so?
No comments:
Post a Comment