Tuesday, November 18, 2003

John is getting weirder and weirder... he squeaks to himself... was watching my Holland V. and I kept hearing weird squeaks coming from his cage. Went to check on him and he's just scratching himself... don't tell me that's how hamsters sigh in satisfaction- they squeak. I guess that's the reason eh?? He's been doing that quite often. Weird. *shrugs*

Shall we all meet for dinner this Friday?? Its been so long since we've met! Eunice, you better not dua ok...

Just read my horoscope- its so true its freaky.


____________________

@ 7.27am

Listening to Clay Aiken's songs now... hmmmm... most of his songs sound gospel and country. I think I'm too used to rap that I no longer have the patience to listen to slow songs. Sigh... also, I think he sounds a great deal better 'live'- he sounds flat on record. As though he is very far from the mic. No idea why. 'Invisible' is still by far the best. His record company ought to provide a vcd of his mtvs... and him singing live.

Sheesh... having the most horrible stomach pains... like the one I kena while at Shupz's house the other time.

No comments: