Lunch time again!!
Had rice with brinjals (whichever way u spell it. or u can call it egg plant for the more americanised firiends) and I can hear Vijay gagging all the way from Mediacorp, yong tau foo, sweet n sour prk and a nice, fat taiwanese sausage (to ease my lovesickness with can 1's fried rice)! The auntie seems to think that I eat very little, she gives very little rice... so I look like I eat very little rice?
I've finished my rice... left with all the dishes... hmmm... staring despondently at them now.. no more rice... (I'm in a lame mood agn, pls bear with it.)
Err... Xav? I will never be DOMinated, far from it. Cos I am already fishified (not by eunice, mind u... hers is eunicism)... ooopsss! Actually I'm no longer fishified, just used to whining about it... you should know who I... =) I called you at ard 8 yesterday, but it was engaged... having some romantic chit-chat with DOM? Couldn't call you later cos you've already gone for the party... how are the drag queens? Pretty? I wanted to go too la... but if I go, you know I won't leave at 1130... that will be abit sad and if I don't get enough sleep, I'll be feeling stoned at work.
Alright, gtg...
No comments:
Post a Comment