Just home... going to blog and just allow myself fall into a comatose state for the next 12 hours. Quite tired. NO ONE SHALL DISTURB ME.
Watched the sneak preview of Love Actually with dar today! It's really a good show, everyone should watch it. Hugh Grant is so charming! There's this guy called Carl in the show... he's so sexy! In the tall, dark, handsome and intellectual way. He really resembles pks. Mr Darcy from Pride and Prejudice and Bridget Jones Diary's also in it. *grin* Love the show... the script's really funny, makes you smile when thinking about it. Candy and I are planning to watch it again. =D
Met up with Xav and Esther and we went to Heeren and then to Thai Express @ Esplanade for dinner. Except for the not-so-good service, dinner was great. Watched soccer and stuffed ourselves. Pq joined us too. Btw, I saw the most gorgeous hair clip ever! Was looking at the shawls they are selling there and when I spotted the clip, I fell in love. Too bad... it's too ex. Gorgeous, but ex. But still, I think I might be getting it. Been looking for something like this since forever. Xav got herself a nice purple shawl... was looking at them and I felt quite dissatisfied with the ones I've gotten. Saw one with some pretty swarvoski crystals... hmmmm... guess I'll head down to Arab street sometime next week to get some and stick it onto my shawl. Ok, the shawl isn't ugly, but it'll really look much prettier with them, and maybe I'll go and look for some of those big tiger's eye and turquoise beads for my necklace... feel like customising my own stuff. It'll be fun, but costly though.
Ok, enough about accessories. Did a lot of thinking today. I shall really try not to talk about you too much. It hurts to even hear your name. Ok, I hear Eunice sighing again. Can't think of anything else to say... guess I should just go to bed.
Go catch Love Actually when you can! You won't regret it!
No comments:
Post a Comment