Had Ban Mee and a chicken wing for lunch. Chicken wing's courtesy of the Hari Raya Tea... so full now.
Hmm... gotta start work very very soon. I'm sufering from a severe writer's block the size of the Himalayan Mountains. Been doing writeups on land, sea and air transport... the research part was fun, got to know some interesting facts (yes yes... transport can be interesting too, serious.) but the compiling and writing part is really tough... I'm now left with 4 different modes of land trans and I'm getting a headache... cos after doing introductions for quite a few areas of sea and air trans, I'm stuck- as in I've run ot of ways to write the introductions and present facts. I mean... it can't start the same way for everything right? (though it's starting to look that way thanks to the himalayan sized writer's block.)
To make things worse, I think I'm getting really heavy around the tummy. I swear I';; do some jogging on Sunday.
Eunice, thanks for the cute email! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment