Good morning!! I still have 5 mins more before its time to go for work, just thought that I'll leave a few words here before going off.
My work's been good so far... which means that I didn't end up as some sad clerk making coffee and photocopying things for people. I'm given a room with my fellow intern who's from IT and isn't in the room most of time. So I'm pretty much on my own, but it isn't too bad... there's work to keep me occupied. I'm given work that's related to mass com everyday... ok, some may not be too interesting, but I'm ok with it- its a learning experience. My colleagues really try to let me do things that will allow me to learn something from it. There quite A LOT of work to do, on-going things like updating some stuff, daily news, and the the most difficult part of all- the coperate book; but they aren't rushing me... feel the need to complete things anyway so I stayed on and did ot.
Shesh... I sound boring, don't I? Well... the fact that I go home everyday, watch Holland V and eat dinner and watch more tv isn't really going to help either... after that I'll just zonk out. I can hear all my friends going B-OOOOOO-RRRRRRR-I-N-GGGGGG! This time it isn't Eunice, its me! I'm inflicted with EUNICISM!! Ahhh!!! Speaking of which I haven't heard from niaobu since the attachment started. Oi NIAOBUUU where are you???
Ok... anyway, gtg!
I dreamt of you last night- couldn't remember what the dream was about... such a waste. Anyway, take care of yourself. Know what?? Feel like giving you a big hug- but I know you probably ain't gonna see this. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment