Friday, November 14, 2003

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY TO GUSS!

Hehe... today (thurs) is a happy day!!

Work is kinda like falling into a routine... no, it isn't boring, but there's some sort of system, so guess I'm settling down already =) Did something new today- the coperate book ;) Gave some suggestions and I'm surprised that Steph (my head) does listen and note down everything... and tell me if my suggestions are good or bad. So happy that she took some things into consideration... I mean I'm an intern after all and in some places, interns are almost invisible. I'm should really count my blessings and hope that I won't screw up at some point and change everything- I mean after all, they are my superiors, not my friends... I just hope my work isn't too screwed.

Well work isn't just the reason why i'm happy of course... Shuping should know why... hehee... but I think I should leave the best for the last- must have some self-restraint.

Did an hr of OT as I wanted to finish some work, called Ting and asked her out for dinner (wanted to get shup and eunice and eat)- poor Ting was having a bad day at work... btw, Ting... if you are reading this, dun brood over it so much k? Just go into ur boss's office tmr and ask her to designate some kind of work to you so that you will have something to do everyday and not have to go ard asking ppl if they have things for you to do- and end up bored as those selfish colleagues of yours just simply do not want to spend the time to assign something for you and teach you sth new along the way... on the other hand, they might also be busy and might want to do things by themselves so that they don't have to check again later. Hope everything will be better for you tmr girl...

Ok anyway, didn't get so meet Ting, as much as both of us wanna see each other. She had tuition and we can only meet each other for half an hour? Met Shupz instead. =) Went home to change and meet her, Jerome, Wilson and Tui at Park Mall... AND (here comes the best part) I SAW............................ hehehe.................. I SAW KIM! Wahahaha... saw him outside Cartel! Shupz was next to me and I was dying to tell her that the legendary Kim was standing right there... but I couldnt do so as he was looking at me. Think he recognises me. He looks as good as ever! Finally, we walked past him and then I told Shupz...

me: I saw Kim!
Shupz: Where! Where Where!!
me: outside cartel
shupz: Oh! I think I saw him... the one standing by the door right?
me: yah!! how do you know????
shupz: I saw him and I was thinking that he is just the kind of guy that you will like.

Omg... Shup, you really know me well... So happy! So besides Ting, Shuping's the next person who finally got to see him! Know what?? Even Shuping... someone who seldom share the same sentiments with me about good looks, gave him a 7.5/10... woo! See? I have good taste ok... haha... I talk like he's mine... the truth is like right at the opp end? Of cos I no longer harbour any feelings (normal ppl would call that feeling a crush) for him , but I do feel happy to see him cos he's the ultimate symbol of my good taste (do i hear ppl gagging?) He's tall, wears specs (not any tom, dick and harry... the person's got to look good in them), looks intellectual and very decent. ( as in.. husband material... if i want to get married someday, he will be a good idea of how I want my husband to be like) Sigh...

Ok, enough of whining... Wilson drove us to Lips, ate, bitched, crapped lots, and went home after that ... so tired now and I guess I'm gonna sleep. Hmm... wht an abrupt end, but I'm too lazy to end things with a smooth momentum... especially after doing lots of summary at work.

Btw Xav, if you happen to read this, when you dun intend to go home... must tell me k?? So I won't call ur house... your mum was scary. She was interrogating me and thank god my bro saved the day. I can't find any other way to contact you.

No comments: