Went to school for ITP briefing this morning... then headed home to sleep. Was so tired that I slept for 5 straight hours. Was at Embargo last night till almost 2. Meet up with Xav, Lett, Candy, Keny, Pearly and PQ, then Keny's friend came along and joined us.
Watched The Rundown with Xav and Candy, then met up with Lett and Keny. Keny drove us to Esplanade where we had dinner at Thai Express. (ok... didn't eat anything as I had steamboat before meeting them.) Hung ard... then went to meet Pearly at the Merlion. Went to Embargo next and it was super busy... didn't get the tables that are nearer to the sea. Anyway I didn't enjoy my lychee martini as much as I was having the mother of all headaches. Don't ask me why I got myself alchoholic drinks when I'm having a headache... I just felt like doing so. Called Guss and she seemed to think that something was upsetting me... I mean I was a little sad over you-know-who, but I wasn't that sad that I might jump off the highest building.
Hmmm... Pearly changed a little... as in she's more subdued. Not like before... I really wonder what brought about the change. She says it's work and relationship... I got this feeling that it's mainly relationship... I guess that's because I've always had this notion that the busier the person is, the happier or more fulfilled the person feels? Hmmm... unless you become too busy that you feel that you are losing your friends, then its a different matter entirely. Think she's not suitable for a relationship now. Hmmm... can't do much to comfort her cos she's got a tough choice to make.
Oh ya... found out my job scope from my coordinator during the briefing... I'm supposed to compile the MOT book, enchance website and write reports... it's a lot of things. Haven't found out about my pay yet... I don't wanna find out either.
Be going Holland V to meet Pammie for coffee, cigs and soccer later! *grin*
Haven't studied for my exams yet... tsk tsk!
No comments:
Post a Comment