*Eunice's mum's voice* I don't understand ... I don't understand why, you know... I've been waking up at 7/8 am every day when I have the privilege to sleep until the cows come home. Grrr...
Decided to study and 2 hours later, I'm still online. Shesh... some kind soul should break into my house and steal my broadband modem... and oh, while you are at it, delete all my 160 mp3s please? I won't promise not to hate you but maybe when I look back 10years down the road when I'm some successful advertiser/photo-journalist/ director (don't we all like to daydream once in a while?), I would whisper a heartfelt prayer of thanks to you. Prayer of thanks because you would've already gone to heaven after my numerous curses... but hey! It's for a good cause alright? Very noble deed.
*sniff* Mmm... I smell the Issey Miyake perfume which I forced my dad buy... very sexy smell.
Oh yah... was looking at my last posting and I realised that I forgot to mention something interesting which I saw at Queensway (nono... not Mr Good-looking). I saw the BIGGEST housefly ever! It was perched on one of the mirrors in this very hindi shop. It's so big that you could see it's red eyes bulging out. Ting and I were looking at it with fascination. Thought it was a fake one (though part of me would never understand why any1 wld want to put a fake housefly in the shop. They are the most disgusting creatures next to flying cockroaches)... until it started to walk. Ting and I, joined by the lady shopkeeper stood fixated while the gigantic housefly strode regally to the uh other end of the mirror. All of a sudden, as though irritated by the 3 pairs of eyes staring at it, the housefly started to flap its wings and all of us immediately backed off. Perhaps satisfied with the show of submissiveness (and fear) from its audience, it stopped flapping its wings and went back to its mannequin-like state.
At that moment, I wished I had an electric fly-swatter with me. Those I see people selling during one of my trips to M'sia. I hate flies... especially big, threatening ones like that housefly. I hate their eyes, the buzzing sound they make when they are buzzing towards you, their filthiness, their hairy legs, their transparent wings... every part of it!
Ok.. sorry for this lenghty tirade on one housefly. Back to my work! (uh- huh)
No comments:
Post a Comment