Thursday, October 23, 2003

Had a nice steamboat dinner with my classmates on Tuesday... I swear I will never eat ma la steamboat again!! Always thought that I'm the expert in taking spicy stuff until yesterday... tsk! It's way too hot man... had to drink so much water, didn't eat enough. The prawns were nice though, very nice... so were the side dishes. Well... it had better be nice anyway, at the price they are charging us... $30/person.

Shupz, Ting and Xav came over just now and we had dinner then shopped at queensway. Bought a top... argh... wasn't supposed to get anything! Tsk! Anyway, I saw this very very handsome (i wouldn't use the word 'cute' on him. He's too sexy) guy there. Xav and the rest were looking at stuff at a shop and the jappo shopkeeper left the shop for a while and I thought we were alone in the shop. We were cracking stupid jokes and acting very san ba until I had this feeling that we weren't alone... turned and saw Mr Good-looking staring at us the corner of the shop... felt so embarassed! He was helping the jappo guy tend the shop.

After my friends bought what they wanted, we left at the shop. Stood somewhere while ting and shup put on their new earrings and I saw him waiting for his friend... saw them outside again later. Mmmm... he's very tall, has spiky hair and looks very eurasian... my friends found him very good-looking too. Think he and that jappo guy are gay partners though... -shrugs- Anyway, it isn't very often that I see a really good-looking guy, not a bad dress sense too... but guess due to the fact that he's tall and has a nice built.

Btw, I got the letter for ITP! I'm working at the MOT! Argh.... I wanna work in the private sector!!!! -sigh- I'm dead... pretty sure that a gov company would definately know how to make full use of a poor intern like me. Sob! The torture lasts from Nov 10 till Dec 31... then school will start and I'll be a sadder person cos my classmates will no longer be the same. Alright... maybe I should be more happy and thank god that I wasn't sent to the national art museum to polish display cases like some poor guy I heard about. I'll probably be a photocopier-cum-typist-cum-coffeemaker earning maybe $300 a mth or so?? There goes my dream of working in an ad agency. To think I was planning to study hard for my advertising exam so that I'll get posted to one. My fate has already been been sealed even before the exam. Sob!

To make things worse... was looking at the auctions and saw a lot of ppl selling my hp model... I was thinking that one balding, half-dead and stinking (remember my previous curse on the person who picked up my phone?) bastard out of the hundreds of sellers out there must be making a quick $150 (market price) selling my beloved phone. Bloody dishonest creep... turned me into a handicapped and bitter person in a week- made me regret calling the girl (whose phone I picked up on the bus) to return it to her... no use being so nice since there isn't such a thing as 'one good turn deserve another.' Crap, all crap... ALright... shall stop complaining... shall go and think of another dozen more curses for that pathetic, fucked-up and dishonest bastard.

No comments: