Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Finally done with handing up all the projects and I can have my life back again! =)

Spent Sat and Sun in Geri's house and we (carmen,shup, geri and i) finished the project and treated ourselves with KFC tha night.

Went S.Gardens yesterday for lunch. 5 of us and Vijay. Yesterday was really great... we kept teasing poor Eunice... but of cos dear Eunice won't get angry... she just kept laughing inspite of herself. Lunch was fantastic, we gorged ourselves silly and crapped lots. I hope things will be this way even when we switched classes next semester. Going to be so sad.

Ok... honestly I have no idea why I'm blogging when I don't really feel like doing so.

There are times when I wish to see you so much that I'll look at every face in the crowd and hope to see yours. There are times when I'll just shrug off the thought of you as easily as I snub out a lighted cigarette. There are times when I wish to know what you are doing.. how you are coping, and I'll tell myself 'no... it isn't for you to know, Pearl Leong.' I'll remind myself not to do so, only to finally succumb to it one day... then I'll kick myself for doing so.. because it hurts to know that you are having your own life and that I'm not part of it.

No comments: