At Geri's house now. Everyone's asleep and I'm still wide-wake. Physically tired, but mentally alert. My neck hurts! Finally finished my articles and did a little bit of editing. Everyone's (Carmen, Shuping, Geri, Felicia and Christine) looking so shacked. Everyone's getting very little sleep recently. It's a wonder that we can still continue doing the news writing project after days of sleeplessness.
Need to type my radio script for the test tmr before I can sleep. Dun feel like sleeping actually... afraid that if I were to go to sleep, i might not want to wake up.
Guss's my interview guest for tmr. Hope I'll do well for it... haven't exactly been getting good grades for radio... far from it. Thank god I've never entertained any thoughts abt being a producer-presenter. Be giving tuition after the test, then going back to Geri's hse to continue with the project. Miss my bed. Haven't been doing much justice to it.
Xav came over yesterday (fri) . Missed her a lot. So glad to have her ard even if it was for just a few hours. Chatted lots... then I flouted my own resolution. I went to look at... Xav and I had a long chat about her. i haven't mentioned her recently but everyday, I'll think of her and wonder how she's doing. Just like now. How I missed the old days, the simplicity of it all before everything crumbled.
Eunice, please don't scold me for saying that.
No comments:
Post a Comment