The weekend had be wonderful. Gave tuition in the noon, then went to town to meet my darlings, as Lett would be getting her tattoo done. Waited for Elson (i think that's how his name's spelt. he's the tattoo artist) to come and when he finally arrived, he took some time to get the equiptment ready... I couldn't help shuddering at the sight of all those big needles. The idea of the big needles poking my skin and listening to that drilling noise from the equipment is enough to make me run far far away. Lett is very brave.
Pucky joined us a while later. The job was done after 2 hours. Poor Lett's sides were very swollen and painful. The tattoo was very nice though- a white haired fairy.
Oh ya... while waiting for Lett, I went into this shop to get some food and guess what?? The uncle asked me if I'm thai. He was polite and nice and everything, so I don't think its meant to be an insult right? But whatever it is, I couldn't help feeling like a hooker. I mean there are a lot of hookers around Orchard Towers at night.
Jay and Rach joined us at one after another and we chatted at spins, while pucky rolled cigarettes for us. Sitting in a group and smoking vanilla-scented tabacco, I had the funny idea that we look like some big group of marijuana-smoking junkies. CAMP was nice... the guy named 'Vlad' in the show was VERY cute... Lett and I were whining about him throughout the movie. Nice musical movie. Well... not because of Vlad, but the show was nice and funny on the whole... too bad dar didn't join us- she went to play pool with PQ.
Sun- met shup to cover the news story at marina promenade. Guess wht? We got the time wrong and couldn't find the place. Gave up after walking under the hot sun for a long time.
Went to town where we browsed at borders and had lunch at far east, then I made poor shup go to the orchard library with me. Just felt like getting some books to read.
I really want to get the hard-cover version of The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. Shall save up for it. The paperback's cheap... around $17 if I remember correctly. The hardcover on the other hand... costs $45+. Shall save up for it.
Had to go off to give tuition at 2. Its not a pain though... I like my student. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment