Saturday, September 27, 2003

I'm so angry with myself... totally spaced out during the radio test; forgot to switch on the mike while recording the phone-in, became blind and mixed up dalet 1 and 3 so my audio levels were super low, and forgot to reload after editing. Not surprisingly, all these fatal mistakes garnered an F. Its going to pull down a big part of my grades. I feel so incompetent, dumb, dumb, dumb and even dumber. How the fuck did I do such an awful piece of work!?? I'm such a fucking dumbass.

I'm not sad... I'm just very angry with myself.

Went town with Shuping, Eunice and Carmen after school... hung ard at Lido... had dinner, then went home to change, drop my stuff and went to meet dar, xav and lett at dar's hostel at 9+... rotted ard then headed for some prata and then went home. Had fun at dar's place despite my bad mood.

No comments: