Nice rainy weather today... almost didn't wanna go for lessons. Would be so nice to just snuggle in bed and snooze. Anything's better than being outside fighting not to get wet... yes... I may like to play in the rain, but not in the morning, not when I'm rushing for classes and not when I'm not with someone special.
Been feeling really frustrated recently and I'll lose my patience a lot more often than I usually do... don't know what's wrong with me. Guess its because of the workload? Newswriting is going to take up a lot of time, sourcing for news stories would be hard.
Be having the phone-in test for radio tmr... I'm the first person... feel so tense. Ok... I really hate the fact that I'm complaining non-stop. There's also a small matter of someone making me feel really unhappy... yup, unhappy should be the correct word- cos I do not know if I'm sad or just hurt... whatever. I guess that word sums it all up.
Had a nice time with Shuping today. Thanks Shup for helping me with the script.
No comments:
Post a Comment