Was in a really bad mood just now... so bad that I was literally seeing red.
Back hurts from bending over trying to take the pic of the butter knife for advertising cos there's a reflection... if not.. the engraved words cannot be seen.. or my hand shook and the image bacame blurred... will never wanna see a butter knife in a long time. Yeah right.
Was so afraid that I'll unintentionally vent my anger on my friends just now... was irritated by everything. The person from Mediacorp did not send me the media rate cards as she promised and the person in-charge of the media rate cards from Mediaworks was on mc... we'll all be screwed if we don't produce the cards by Thurs. Jenny Low's so going to kill us. Feel like banging my head against the wall but I can't... I need to preserve the few functioning brain cells that I have for the test tmr... and I haven't studied for it yet... the hot weather and the fucking clanging sounds made by the wayang downstairs aggravated me further. Thank god I didn't talk to my friends after a while... the msg alerts from icq and msn was really getting on my nerves. Really didn't wanna vent my anger on my friends although it's always very tempting... especially with my current mood. I'll be very bitchy and sarcastic.
ALright... plans for tmr- wake up early and call up both companies and ask them about the cards... hopefully they can send it to me so I can print them in school. For now... I shall go have another smoke and go to bed... shall wake up 3 hours later to study for my media mgt.
Just read shup's blog... Hmmm... Shup? The cute hair-dresser's a cross between Kim and Magdeleine. Like his looks and the way he dresses... but then again... he's probably gay, like most hairdressers. Not that it matters though... I'm of the same species... we are as gay as christmas. And Shup?? How can you blame me for tempting you with food?? Sushi isn't fattening!! Besides, you only had 3!! I didn't influence you with the ice-cream... wasn't even thinking about eating it. In fact.. the girl at the store probably wanted to slap me when I was dissuading you from eating it!! I wasn't exactly discreet with my comments... it DOES contain 6% fats!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment