Know what?? Never in my entire life have I ever been jealous of another girl. Sure, I do complain when I see a girl who's smart, pretty and well... has everything. But I never really felt as though god has overly short-changed me in any way.
Until today...
I saw this girl who's got everything and I'm very very jealous!! She's beautiful, brainy, rich, got a perfect family and most of all... she's got the brainest boyfriend in Singapore!! She's got Mr NBGL! She's got a legend as a bf!! I'm so impressed by him... omg... he's too perfect!! He's so incredibly smart... if I were to marry a guy one day, that would be him! (of cos he's out of my reach cos he'll probably want someone as perfect as him.)
Shesh... I am shamelessly gushing over a guy!! No.. I am not interested in him, he's in a totally different world where girls are called ladies, people drink wine and sip perrier, favorite shows aren't produced/ aired by mediacorp/media works and has fancy french names, a world where singlish is a taboo, men and women recite poetry at a drop of the hat... gosh I'm still gushing!! I'm a little overwhelmed I guess... and if you know who I'm gushing about... you'll be overwhelmed too!!
He's perfect and he's got an almost perfect gf. Looking at them... I can't help but feel jealous. After so many years, I've finally found someone who made me feel like doing something about my life. The kind of feeling which only my dear beautiful and smart ex-best buddy, Hollie Tan Qiuyan, used to spark!
I am so overwhelmed...
No comments:
Post a Comment