Sunday, September 21, 2003

I'm being paid just to have conversations in English with the girl! I don't even need to prepare any notes! My god... I'm not sure how long this will last, but I think I'm given a really cushy job. She'll pay me extra if I give her tuition on weekdays too!

She's 23, from Beijing and she'll be studying here for 3 years. Quite pretty and definitely not the nerdy type. I like her... Chatted with her for more than an hour after the tuition. =)

Went to Ikea to get the butter knife for advertising after that. I'm in love with the kid's cutlery set!! Everything so cute! Why didn't they have such nice stuff when I was a kid??!! Tsk!

The person I like is scaring me- but I'm still irresistibly drawn.

My taste in ppl's getting weird. *shrugs* At least I haven't gone so weird and blind that I'm no longer aware of the faults in character.

No comments: