I'm surfing 'learn how to speak english' websites early in the morn. Preparing stuff for my student ltr. I'm never given tuition before... feeling quite nervous. Be teaching an adult female to speak English... and I do not even know her standards, this is going to be tough.
Any suggestions on how to do a repectable job?
Friday was great. Met Dar and Xav after radio so that we could go Krist's house together for a dinner of black pepper crabs. Hee... the crabs were very good. Krist's mum was very nice. They played majong after that, while me... the stupid one who doesn't know how to play and doesn't bother to learn, sat there watching them for a while before I zonked out in her room. Left for my house later where Lett's waiting for us with a tub of Haagan Dazs. They were staying over. Dar and lett made french toast for supper and had the ice-cream after that.
We were talking and dreaming about sharing and buying a house when we start working. Each of us will have a room and we'll have a cat and a dog and a part-time maid who'll come in twice a wk. We'll cook together every night, just like that day. And silly Xav was saying that she'll bring home a different person every night. Haha!Good idea actually. We can have all the fun we want. The place will smell smoky all the time with all of us smoking freely and more like trains than ever. The entire house would look very retro, with purple, hot pink and cyan sofas and cushions. Nice eh?
Not sure when this dream wil come true. Lett might be heading off to Aussie soon. Quite sad about it. Sleepovers won't be the same again.
Spent the entire night doing newswriting. Didn't sleep a wink at all. At the end of it... I'm not satisfied with my work at all. I'm going to fail this assignment. Was having writer's block. I couldn't think. There's no flow at all. My my... I'll fail myself if I'm the marker. Rushed off to school to meet shup and ting. We had to hand in our work before 12. At 11:52am, we were still running through SIM (the block's nearest to SIM) and people who had handed up were strolling past and giving us knowing and encouraging looks to run faster. It was so comical. Reached the office at 11:59. That was close... we weren't the only ones though... in the lift and quite a few of us were all panting. We strolled out of the building and more people ran past us. Looks as though the entire mass com's been cutting it close.
Had lunch in sch and headed home to my girlfriends. Kept dozing on the bus and almost fell off my seat when the bus was turning. Embarassing! Spent the whole day rotting ard, went for a walk in the rain, went back home and they left at night.
No comments:
Post a Comment