Friday, September 19, 2003

I didn't have any dreams last night. Its been a long time since I last had such a good sleep. On top of that, I no longer wake up with a pained feeling in my heart. I guess I'm forgetting about you afterall. I'm glad for myself, and my friends are happy for me too. I'm slowly picking up the pieces and rearranging them back to how it used to be before. There are still a few missing pieces- I'm still burdened with some of the repurcussions from being a complicting mix of being too hard and too easy on myself for the past few, blasted months. Hard on myself because I didn't allow myself to forget you... hoarding the pain with no intention of forgetting... too easy on myself because at that point in time... I threw my life away, and did not care about where it is leading to. Of course you didn't singlehandedly cause all these... you didn't have such a huge impact on my life. You were the shallow pit I fell into, almost immediately after I got myself out of a dungeon. But it isn't your fault, its mine... I got to admit that... I seem to have this penchant for inflicting pain on myself.

Its time to stop all these now... I still have a life to lead. I got to get some respectable grades, I got to pay my bills, and I got to care for my friends who had patiently listened to me all this while.

I'm working hard to be as perfect as I can, so that I can be proud of myself.

No comments: