Can't believe this... I'm waking up so early on a day where my lessons starts at 11- thanks to my aunt.
Lectures from 8-5 was tiring. Fell asleep during media mgt and radio. Thank goodness there's coffee... if not, I'll probably fall asleep during the press conference too- which would be very terrible since we have to write an article after that. We had the film-makers who created "In search of Afghanistan" while the other cohort had Keith Goh (the neurosurgeon for the late iranian twins). Keith Goh's got the coolest car I've ever seen! A black, 2-seater BMW! I mean... I've seen the car before but he's a doctor! Doctors are supposed to be boring... ok, not all I guess... saw this very young and cute doctor with lots of earrings while working at kk.
The 5 of us plus Felicia, Gerri and her bf had dinner at Meridien then headed to Fort Canning for 'Advertising In The Air'. Being the very absent-minded person that I am, I lost my ticket. Everyone was laughing about how I have to pay $6 to watch it now. As I was about to pay for my tix when a very nice lady came over and offered to give me a free one =).
The place was surprisingly crowded... we thought that no one would bother to come all the way to fort canning and pay to watch commercials. I mean... at home, doesn't commercial breaks equate to toilet breaks? But of course... those were commercials that we don't see in S'pore. Award-winning ones too!
The tvcs were fanstastic, most of them were really funny. It was nice sitting under the stars, chatting and laughing with friends *grin*. Had always wanted to watch Ballet Under The Stars there but never had the chance to... I swear I'll be watching the next one. They aired How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days after the commercials- it's my 2nd time watching it, but nevertheless, it made me laugh and... I remembered thinking a lot about this phrase which Kate Hudson said "You don't lose what you never had." I found myself tearing a little when I heard the same sentence last night. Getting too sentimental for my own good. *knocks myself on the head* Argh! Stop it Pearl Leong! Be cold and hard, that's what you initially were and you were seldom sad then! Look what happened when you became soft!? So disgustingly spineless and embarassingly weak!
Ok... what's with me? I sound like a psycho... I can choose to erase what I said above, but I think I shouldn't want it to serve as a reminder to myself.
Got home exactly at midnight... intended to chat with my friends after washing up... then I sat on my bed and before I knew it, I fell asleep... with the com on and everything. PIG!
No comments:
Post a Comment