Went JP to look for Xav in the evening... accompanied her to eat and we walked around. Went into music junction where I studiously looked though every jazz and oldies album to see if any of the titles can spark off my memory.
Lett came down later and we chatted for a while before coming home. Before I left... Xav was asking me to define life. For her, she feels that life is an incurable disease which leads to death while I feel that life is like the stock exchange. Visualize the graph and you'll get the idea.
A drunk sat next to me on the way home. I felt as though I was getting drunk just by breathing the same air as him. Didn't want to move some where else as I was very tired and there weren't any seats. His arm kept rubbing against mine and I was really disgusted... shifted as far from him as I could.
Shall share this very very nice song with my friends.
I'm going to live my life
Like every day's my last
Without a simple good-bye
It all goes by so fast
*chorus
And now that you're gone
I can't cry hard enough
No I can't cry hard enough
For you to hear me now
I'm going to open my eyes
And see for the first time
I've let go of you like
A child letting go of his kite
There it goes up in the sky
There it goes beyond the clouds
For no reason why
I can't cry hard enough
No I can't cry hard enough
For you to hear me now
I'm going to look back in vain
And see you standing there
When all that remains
Is just an empty chair
*chorus
I'm sure everyone has heard this song before... so have I except that my brain temporarily failed me, making me forget about a lot of things.
Anyway, hope you'll like this very sad song.
No comments:
Post a Comment