Sunday, September 14, 2003

Sat-

Got home a while ago from D.C. Didn't intend to go there at first.

Had to attend a talk about the media 21 plan this morning. The speakers are very significant people in the industry: There's CheeK who made Chicken Rice war and who's also VP for creativity for MTV Asia... The CEO of The Right Angle... who's really evil and very funny... lastly there's this lady from the MDA... she isn't a really good speaker though- couldn't understand what she was talking about.

Saw a lot of funny MTV clips and got to know more about every aspect- save for some noisy pests sitting at the row behind me... the talk was really not bad.

Headed to Shup's hse after that where she cooked pasta for Liling, me, hoity-toity and her sister. Hey... I didn't just sit there and wait to be served alright? I helped to cut the ingredients and cook a little. The pasta was good. (duh) Shuping must cook for us again some time soon!

Ck called in the evening and asked to meet up. Arranged to meet her at AMK and that girl... kept me waiting for 30mins then tortured me throughout the entire journey in the cab by singing Jolin Tsai songs- knowing that I can't stand her. Thankfully we arrived pretty quickly- if the journey lasted 10mins longer, we would've met with a fatal accident either with me attempting to kill her in the cab or me trying to jump off it.

Guss didn't know we were coming and she was really glad to see us as she was feeling bored. Was glad to see her too... complained bitterly to her about Ck. Stayed there watching them play pool, sing, and penned down some thoughts. Felt good to write down everything that is bothering me.

Stayed there longer than I should and my dad was giving me the evil eye when I got home. -shudders-

Fri-

Had my radio workshop (yay... no more 8am lessons on sat!) where we learnt how to use the Dalet. It was fun... now we know the DJ's trick of the trade.

Headed down to Holland V with Shup to meet dar and Xav for dinner. Xav left to meet Jay after that while dar, shup and I went to D.C to look for Guss. Dar then came over to play lanterns (yeah... laugh all u want... so what if i have a deprived childhood?) while shup went home. Didn't really have fun as the wind was too strong and there wasn't enough sparklers left. After a while, dar left for monks- had wanted to go but... after much thought, I decided not to.

Long boring blog. I know.

No comments: