Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Not feeling too happy today... thanks to the fact that my hp line got dc. Realised that today morning. All my fault though... shouldn't be using the phone so much.

Tmr'll be a busy day... be having media mgt in the morn and then me and shupz'll be skipping the rest to cover things for newswriting... hope it won't last too long. I believe we still haven't gotten the media rate cards that we need yet... guess we'll have to get them tmr too... snore... Life w/o hp's gonna suck. Shall pay my bill tmr.

Tmr's also Pearly's bdae. Hope she'll have a nice day ahead... she wasn't sounding too good the last time I talked to her. My sha da jie... tried to make her talk about it but she doesn't wanna tell me much, I could find no words to comfort her either- cos I dunno what really happened and in relationships, I guess there's not much I can say to mk her better. On top of that... I wasn't feeling too good myself that day. Just hope that time heals everything and that she wouldn't do anything silly. I've always believed that we shouldn't go through so many set-backs in life only to self-destruct/ screw up our lives, right? The longer you live, the more precious ur life become cos you see more things and had many successes, either minor or major. There's too much at stake. We can run away from reality for a while, but we got to come back and fulfill responsiblity to ourselves and those who care about us. Besides, the longer you run away, the harder it is to come back... things will pile up and it would seem too tiring to continue life as per normal. I should know that better than anyone else.

Finally got to watch the famous... or rather- infamous RJC incident during lecture. To tell the truth, I couldn't understand why there's such a big hoo-ha over it. Ok... I guess the lecturer mght've been a little too fierce about it, but its not something that we've never seen before! My friends and I agreed that we've been through worse stuff than that guy in the clip. I used have my exercise book whizz through the air and right smack onto my face, had my fringe cut by the discipline mistress in front of another class, and even had my ears pulled so hard by my chinese teacher that my eyes watered from the pain. All these happened in sec sch, mind you. It was highly embarassing, but its not that unusual right? Guess its just the fact that it involves the best jc, and that it got posted on the internet, so there's all the attention. Honestly, its really nothing.

I'm so tired now... too many things to worry about I guess... don't really have the energy to read the books that I've borrowed, watch Shup's vcd, or even finish reading the CLEO I bought last week... but I would find time to blog though... cos it helps me organize my thoughts and the fact that its no longer a private blog like the old one also help me to practice some self-censorship so that I won't talk too much about things or ppl who make me sad. When I look back one day, I'll just read through the older enteries as it is- those memories that are better left forgetten would be invisible. Guess in a way, I'm running away from reality too.

hmmm... on top of the lack of energy, I'm feeling quite irritated by this person who sort of pesters me everyday... thank god she can only contact me via the net... if not.. I'm really going to explode. Know what? I'm not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing to know that I'm not the only victim. Billie Ann's also one of them. Good thing is that I'm not the only one so she can focus her attention on someone else... bad because... well... Billie's also a friend and its not like its a situation that's nice to be stuck in. I hope that person will stop bothering me. If I'm interested in being your friend, I would've been more friendly and approachable... not like that. Stop being such a despo.

I guess that's the irony of life huh? The person you care about doesn't bother and the person you can't stand keeps bothering you. Such a vicious cycle.

No comments: