My heart is broken.
I met someone who looks like her.
I'm tired.
I'm hungry.
I want to sleep.
My heart is broken
I miss someone.
I'm addicted to friendster.com.
I'm tired of checking out boring news sources.
I want to read my books.
My heart is broken.
I'm missing her like hell.
And Miss Geraldine Sotong Goh managed to spread her flu to me in a short span of 2 hours!!
*sniffles*
10:55pm
Don't worry... I'm absolutely ok already =) someone cheered me up, remember? -grin- Got home and I saw something I didn't want to see... but I'm ok again. Extreme moods, I guess. Shall tell you guys my latest and very far-fetched resolution tmr. I don't think I can do it... ok... maybe I won't tell you guys abt it until I feel that I'm making some headway! Been thinking about it for some time already, but its really not an easy thing to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment