Spent a nice weekend with Dar, Xav and Lett... they stayed over on Fri. Dar and I got lanterns and sparklers and we sneaked downstairs at 2am to play with them. Guss came over after her work ended and we stayed til 5am... when the candles ran out. Everything was so pretty and nice. To top it off... I have the most special ppl with me.
Took some pics, going to upload them when I my own com is functioning again... my internet connect... -sigh-
Intended to spend the weekend doing my work, but as my bro was at home the whole time, I couldn't do anything else but read through the notes and plan what to write... got up at 9am today and started typing non-stop all the way till 1245- 2039 words in all. Was so afriad that I couldn't finish. But then again... its always so like me to cut this close, think I should really stop procrastinating... I can't be so lucky all the time.
Had a tough time printing out the analysis as the whole format screwed up, thank god ah peng's there to save the day. We actually disappeared for almost an hour during lifescience... we came back with sheepish looks on our faces, expecting a scolding, but the lecturer was so pleased (not with us of course) with the presentation by the 2 china students that if she noticed our disappearance, she said nothing about it. whew... hmm... dunno what else to blog about anymore... long day tmr. (8am-5) Not really looking forward to it. I look like crap... my right eyes's swollen and very painful. Shall go rest.
The feeling for you's fading... but still not enough to keep me from missing you. Everywhere I go... I hope to see you... but I guess the more you look for something, the more it eludes you.
No comments:
Post a Comment