Tuesday, September 09, 2003

I sleep during every lecture... I eat a lot during each break (we had 3 breaks today), so much that my friends were thinking that I'm upset. I'm not... I don't even know why... I just feel... no idea, no way to describe this feeling.

Sometimes I think that the world is just going to pass me by like that. I'm never going to do anything productive with my time... and days would just pass, adding up into months, and I'll still be here... wanting to do something about everything yet not having the strength to pick myself up. People continue with their lives... everything spins round and round... faster and faster until I can't breathe and start gasping for air, but the world continues spinning. Maybe if I scream very loudly, everything and everyone would just stop revolving... I would look at them...

then what would i do?

nothing.

maybe i should just continue sleeping.

my friends say that they can't see this pic yesterday, changed some html stuff... hope its visible now.

me and guss... most special of friends, always.



No comments: