Argghhhh... hate blogger!!typed a super long blog and it disappeared!!
Shall retype since I'm in the mood. Anyway, before I begin I'll like to say something-
THE BUSYBODY WHO HAS BEEN GOING AROUND SAYING THAT ME AND GUSS ARE TOGETHER... YOU HAD BETTER SHUT YOUR GAP COS YOU ARE VERY WRONG! AND EVEN IF ME AND HER ARE TOGETHER... SO WHAT?? IS THAT YOUR PROBLEM? BUT UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU, WE AREN'T! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH TROUBLE U'VE CAUSED! GET A LIFE! AND YOU BETTER NOT LET ME FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE... STUPID!
Can't believe some ppl... they haven't got anything better to do.
Anyway, at darling's place now... intended to stay at home and do my projects, since my com was down and I could only use my bro's com when he's not around... he isn't working today, so decided not to waste my time rotting at home. Went over to visit Xav, brought lunch for her and sat through one of her tutorials. She's got this really cute male classmate- he's tall, tanned and wears specs!! (hee... me and my obsession with ppl wearing specs.) Not only does he look good, he writes very well too!! I'm impressed! Didn't talk to him though...
Ok, after meeting such a cool guy, I guess its only fitting that I get to see one of the most disgusting guys ever. He's also one of Xav's classmates- his behaviour is appalling. He's loud, uncouth, tactless and very ah beng. He's also extremely racist... you wouldn't believe the things that come out from his mouth.
e.g:
Pest: Eh... xxx.... taken off your pants and run 3 rounds!
classmate: huh?? why?
Pest: Because you are malay!
on another occasion-
Pest: Teacher!! how many children you have?
forgot what the lecturer said
Pest: whoa so steady ah... but I thougt ppl backside big big then can give birth to many... your backside so small....
There are more... but I can't remember what he said. I feel embarassed for him- for his stupidity, and his ignorance! He's so annoying that I really felt the strong urge to clobber him with his laptop... and what made things worse was that he was seated next to me as he was in Xav's presentation grp. I had to fight to control the urge. Oh... to compliment the stye of his language, he also used equally compatible gestures- one of which was that he was waving a packet of condom around. But well I guess that's the only thing he can do with it since no girl in her right mind would want to sleep with him. When girls look at guys/ butches... the things they look out for are personality, charisma, character, heart, how the person feels when they are together and the person's appearance (not necessarily in that order), if the person has none of these finer attributes, the only thing that makes a girl stay with person is of course... $$$. I'm not being superficial... that's the truth isn't it? The loser obviously has none of the above redeeming features. Judging from his behaviour, I guess he'll be stuck with waving the condom for his entire adolescence and maybe even longer. I'm surprised that no one told him off... most of them just smiled weakly when he uttered those rubbish. If he tried to say anything rude to me... he's going to be given a taste of my sarcasm and treated to my personally tailored ego-bashing treatment. Too bad he didn't. -damn-
Shuping, Ting, Carmen and Fanny will be going to Centro tonight... didn't wanna go cos I din wanna spend too much. Don't really like to club anyway.
Thanks to my dear friends who were there for me yesterday... was having severe abdominal pains- it was so bad that I couldn't walk... Shuping and Yating had to flag a cab to bring us to the next block where the clinic is. I never felt so horrible in my life. In the past, whenever I experienced pain.. it was never so bad that I couldn't walk... the doctor said it might be appendix problem. Gave me some painkillers and other stuff... the fees amounted to $48, Shuping's dad paid for me... so touched. Eunice and Carmen bought hot tea for me and Shuping actually stood infront of the fan for a long time hoping to cool the tea so I could drink it. You guys are the best! I'm so sorry that I caused to much trouble and I that I made you guys do all the work... really sorry, and I'm really ok now. The pain was gone when i woke up. THanks dearies!
No comments:
Post a Comment