Darling used a chinese phrase on me yesterday which I feel is really very accurate in describing the situation in my life now.
Its... taa-daaa... ok- 4tiao 4jing 2huang 2he 1do 3see 4bu 1qing.
Direct translation- jumping into the yellow river won't clean everything off.
Redefined translation... sth to do with clearing your name- there's so much beliefs about you regarding some things that no matter how you change it, there won't be any desired effects.
Anyway, the bottomline is- I love Guss. We love each other.
Please... no more:
- "how are you and your guss?" *giggle*
- "can't bear to leave guss ah..." *hehehe*
- "quick, go and ogle at her" *heehee*
- "you don't like her meh?" *puzzled look*
- "Eh... she got like you or not?" *busy body look*
Please... we have other ppl on our minds. My good friends should know who I like- And I won't mention her name in this blog cos I still want my face.
So, don't me hear any of those sentences stated above or anything like that... I swear I will personally hang you upside down and tickle the bottom of your feet with a feather duster.
Yes, this is a threat... and its very real.
-narrows eyes-
No comments:
Post a Comment