Monday, September 01, 2003

At Guss's house now. Supposed to do my work but... well I'm procrastinating again. Listening to this very nice song called "Two Less Lonely people In The World" by Air Supply. Heh...

Had a nice day with Pearly yesterday. Thank god she wasn't bored by me... we didn't make plans so we just walked up and down town. Sat at Kino's CoffeeClub for a while, Guss came to join us for a while and Debra came over and they went off after a while. Made Pearly go and look at groceries with me. Love grocery shopping at Isetan's supermarket. :D

Went to Esplanade after that. Sat at the Merlion talking for a long time. There were a lot of kids there and well... I'm sure you would've known how much I absolutely adore kids by now. Anyz, we braved the squealing, shrieking and running around and sat there talking till the kids finally went home. Thank god. I'm really glad to have the time to talk to her after so long. Actually I was a little afraid that it might be a little awkward to meet since I haven't seen her for such a long time... but I guess my fears were unfounded. -smiles- Wanted to take the ferry, but know how much it costs? It costs freaking $12 for a half hour ride! Goodness! So ex! Children only need to pay $6. How unfair! They occupy the same seats! There shouldn't be any difference in price! In fact they should pay more since they'll probably run up and down the boat and start shrieking, causing severe emotional harm to innocent ppl...(i.e, me) Anyz.. before I interrupted myself with the lengthy tirade... Pearly and I decided to forgo it. Took some pics of this really cute cat. =) Walked down Boat Quay then went home.

Nice nice day...

-sigh- My dear buddy is sleeping like a log now. That pig.

No comments: