Monday, August 25, 2003

Sunday

Slept and rotted ard for most part of the day. I'm really a pig in the making. Was supposed to meet Guss @ 7pm and the pig, urs truly was still sleeping at 620. Woke up, saw the time and I literally flew out of bed. Thank god I didn't take too long to get ready.

Walked around town, did some shopping and stuff. Bought a top =) Then we headed down to Embargo! Love that place... its way better than -sneer- Cozy Bay. We were trying to guess where Mars is situated. U know… the event on 27th where astromers say that earth would be getting closer to mars? I would want to see that. Chatted lots, and got to know this guy who works at Embargo. He really looks like Ray! My god... Guss thinks so too! His name's Ryan. He took a pic of himself on my digicam. Haha! Shall load all the pics that I've taken recently as soon as I can. Took pics with Guss too... finally. I dun have any pics taken with her except for the lovegety (whatever ppl spell the thing... its the machine where u tk card photos).

Had a Seabreeze while Guss had this magnum Hoegaarden. My god... its really a big cup. She could finish it though... guess that accounts for her beer belly. Heehee!

Left pretty early and we cabbed (new term?) down to TBP to get food for my bro. When we were reaching... the uncle made such a winding turn that me and Guss slid to the other side of the cab. She knocked her head by the door while I shrieked and almost knocked into the handle. It was hilarious... I really lost control and slid! The uncle was chuckling away. Lol... Bought my macs and took cab home with her.

Meeting Guss again at TBP tmr (in a few hour’s time actually), be going to ECP. She wants to cycle and I think I’ll sit by the beach and enjoy the sea, and maybe sort my feelings about someone out.

I’ll learn to love myself more… if someone doesn’t give a shit about me… then the person shouldn’t matter to me too. I can forget about you, its not as though you and I have gone through anything together… I won’t cry over you even though I can feel the tears threatening to flow out many times- I won’t let them fall because I know you are not worth those tears. I’ll look at the sky. Bright or overcast, and blink back those tears. Tears makes a person weak… there are only a handful of people I’ll cry over. You don’t belong in that list, and I won’t want you to. I still want that pride. I’m proud, I know that… and I’m not afraid to admit it. Remembered reading this from Joy Luck Club- ‘Losing your pride is like dropping your necklace into a well, the only way you can get it back is to jump down with it.’ I’ll hug my pride and all my other flaws and shout them out loud. And what about you?

No comments: